Courses for all the languages are developed by experienced professionals and teachers, and nicely structured.Most courses include group discussion.
Why one should learn Japanese language.
- Japanese is one of the most popular foreign languages. Japan is a beautiful country with interesting history and modern culture. It is a prosperous country and has the most diverse economy in Asia 2nd only to that of the U.S.
- Many Japanese companies are one of the biggest and widely popular as their culture and unique Japanese way bring efficiency and innovation. Companies like Casio, Canon, Minolta, Honda-, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Sony, Toshiba, Sanyo are famous across the world in variety of sectors.
- Japanese animation and manga have inspired many people to learn about Japanese culture and language. Wide availability of internet and cable TV in India has exposed people to the world of Japanese animation creating curiosity about its culture and language.
- Japanese unlike Chinese is not a tonal language.That is you do not need to learn a specific tone for each and every syllable like you do in languages like Chinese. It is very similar grammatically as well as the letters to Indian languages.
- Japanese people are one of the most courteous and industrious people. Their efficiency and approach in planning and execution with highest quality consciousness is phenomenal and makes them world leader in many sectors. Japan has many options for higher education where knowledge of Japanese language is a must.
- Familiarity with Japanese will certainly brighten your chances of getting admissions to higher education in Japan.
- Tokyo also scores as the top most city in terms of quality of life. Non Japanese working for these global companies are better off learning Japanese as it definitely improves your chances of getting hired and in climbing up the career leader.
Japanese language uses three scripts.
- Modern Japanese is written in a mixture of three basic scripts
- Kanji which are Chinese ideographic symbols as well as Hiragana and Katakana (used primarily for foreign words) two phonetic alphabets (syllables).
- Hiragana is for beginners and Japanese children learn hiragana first. All across in japans’ public spaces words are written both in Kanji as well as hiragana for kids to read and understand.
Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (JLPT).
- The Japanese-Language Proficiency Test or JLPT is a standardized test to evaluate and certify Japanese language proficiency for non-native speakers, covering language knowledge, reading ability, and listening ability. The test is held twice a year in Japan and selected countries (on the first Sunday of July and December), and twice a year in India.
- The JLPT has five levels, N5 being the basic and N1 the most advanced level
Japanese language uses three scripts.
Level – N4
The ability to understand basic Japanese.
Reading: One is able to read and understand passages on familiar daily topics written in basic vocabulary and kanji.
Listening: One is able to listen and comprehend conversations encountered in daily life and generally follow their contents, provided that they are spoken slowly
Level – N5
The ability to understand some basic Japanese.
Reading: One is able to read and understand typical expressions and sentences written in hiragana, katakana, and basic kanji.
Listening: One is able to listen and comprehend conversations about topics regularly encountered in daily life and classroom situations, and is able to pick up necessary information from short conversations spoken slowly.
Japanese for travelers and businessmen.
This is mainly aimed at teaching Japanese conversational skills in general to be useful while in Japan or dealing with Japanese people. In this You will be trained to speak in day to day conversation like asking information, replying to query in Airport/ metro station or Hotel. This will help you to travel on your own without depending on the interpreter’s. You will be trained in the importance of exchanging the greetings and making conversation in formal and informal way.